Phase II @ The Yoga Haus, Santa Rosa Beach, FL
April 27 – May 4, 2018
Our program is a Yoga Alliance 200hr Registered Yoga School.
Phase II curriculum focus is on voice coaching, class sequencing, methodology, principles of teaching, business of yoga, establishing your power and authenticity as a teacher, and how to teach to all levels. During this week you will have several opportunities to teach live to your peers and program leaders, while receiving feedback full in growth. After completing Phase II, you will be ready to lead others and teach yoga to various levels.
Students will immerse more deeply into assisting techniques, and apply practical anatomy methods into the class room by understanding the differences within the body and how it relates to yoga. Philosophy will be discussed related to ancient yoga texts, and how these philosophical understandings can translate into classroom yoga teaching. The sequence training will be completed with mastering how to teach an inspiring all-levels class. As the theme of our trainings is “Live it to Give it”, we will use methods of Matrika yoga to recognize the reflections we carry, and empower ourselves to lead the change we wish to see.
Here at Sid Yoga we understand that you have to “Live It To Give It!” Get ready to be empowered and open up to going beyond! We look forward to walking every step along the way with you! Peace.
MARK YOUR CALENDAR:
4/27: 5pm- 10:00pm
4/28 – 5/3: 8:00am- 9:00pm
5/4: 8:00am- 3:00pm
June 1 – 8, 2018
Learn to lead, teach and inspire others.
An empowering process for those wanting to teach yoga in your community and world. Are you a current yoga teacher looking to master your skills, or a yoga student seeking to delve deeper in your practice? Our weeklong trainings are a great opportunity to capture these goals. This program comprises of the first part of 200hour teacher training.
- Experience the foundations of assisting/adjusting
- Experience the anatomy of yoga postures and movement of the body
- Experience the Yoga Sutras and philosophy of the Nahi Warrior Flow sequence
- Experience the depth and versatility of practicing yoga
- Experience a translation of the timeless teachings into a current classroom experience
- Experience voice coaching
- Learning sequencing basics
- Practice your teaching skills through live teaching sessions to your peers
- Receive feedback throughout the program
- Street parking: Meters run 8am- 6pm Friday and Saturday. Free street parking on Sunday.
- Towson Town Center: Free. The mall parking garages, located 3 blocks away in walking distance.
- Jimmy’s cab: 410-296-7200 convenient cab service for Towson and Baltimore area.