Kids Yoga Program Developer
Kids Yoga Instructor
Dance Instructor / Choreographer
From a young age, Maya’s parents instilled in her the values of mindfulness and wellness. Her journey with the physical practice of yoga began when she was a freshman in college working towards receiving her degree in Dance Performance, and searching for a healthy and healing way to supplement her rigorous dance training that had begun to take a toll on her physical and emotional health. Maya fell in love with teaching while in college, and began her 200-hour Yoga Teacher Training the week following her college graduation. Maya is also certified in “Tots to Teens” Yoga Instruction, and has been a Dance Educator and Choreographer in the Baltimore area for 8 years. She is incredibly passionate about the work that she does as a teacher, coach, and mentor to each and every one of her students.
Maya’s teaching style and classes are informed by life as a dancer and dance educator, and by her personal experience of empowerment and healing that she has been able to draw from her many years as a student of this practice. She is passionate about self-discovery and development as tools to help herself and others live a more full, and intentional life, and is thrilled to be part of the 4 Warriors community as both a student and instructor!
CURATE A “KIDS YOGA PARTY” WITH MAYA
Looking for a fun and easy party idea for your child’s next birthday?
Throw a Yoga Party!
Kids will have an amazing time dancing, striking poses, and playing games that improve the connection to their body and mind.
* Yoga parties are best suited for ages 6-10
* Group size is flexible
* We accept parties up to 25 children (Age is a factor with larger groups)
* For an extra $8 per child mats will be included. Children get to decorate their mats and take them home
* 45 mins of yoga and games
* Food and cake
* Group gathers for social and creative time
* Closing dance party!
The entire party lasts about 2 hours.
1. Instructors that travel to you OR a blocked off time frame at the studio
2. 2 hours of Yoga Party time
3. Yoga mats (An extra $8 per child)
4. Permanent markers for drawing on a yoga mat
5. Yoga themed cake
1. The children!
2. The space if you are choosing to use your own
3. The food (other than the cake)
4. Cups and plates
Contact us to curate your “Kids Yoga Party” with Maya using the contact information below:
Phone | 410-828-9642
Email | firstname.lastname@example.org